coffee through our blog
Exploring Bali's Coffee PlantationsREAD MORE
Are you ready for the Ultimate Cold Brewed Nitro Coffee Experience
Discover our Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and delve into its unique brewing process.READ MORE
Goodlife Pumpkin spice latte recipe
Our Goodlife version of the famous Pumpkin spice latte.READ MORE
New Mexican coffee!
We have been looking for a Mexican gem for many months and we are delighted to finally be able to offer it to you!READ MORE
To drink caffeine or not to drink caffeine, the debate is wide and topical.READ MORE
What exactly is specialty coffee?
Today, 10 million tons of comme are consumed worldwide every year, 10% of which is specialty coffee. The other 90% is commodity coffee, bought on the stock exchange, which defines its price.READ MORE
Portrait of the Goodlife 2022 team
At Goodlife, we like to call ourselves "the family". It is composed of three partners: Andras, Ian and Johan and five employees: Antonin, Ali, Axel, Désirée and Neville.READ MORE